Tuesday 23 July 2013

Things which have been circling around my head.

Some things I just want to share with the world (and by world I mean the people who may read this) 

1. In my world, there are no good or bad influences.  There are merely influences who help us experience the whole range of what it means to live.  By calling people good or bad influences, then it takes away the responsibility of our actions, and I take responsibility for everything I do including the bad times I have had in my head.  That is not to say there are not negative influences, people who need to be cut out for your own sake so that you are left with a number of people who make your life a fun and better life.

2. I will be ever eternally thankful for the people who showed me new ways of being, who prompted me to examine stuff in my life, whether they knew it or not.  The people who opened my mind, taught me how to love myself, to not hide behind the myriad of defences I had built up over the years.

3. Since taking control of my back problems my bounce has returned.  I hadn’t realize how low I had fallen again, looking back it was obvious but I had almost returned to bad ways of hiding it behind fake smiles. 

4. I now roll in whole new ways, I have made my peace with stuff that had built up over the year, realisations about some things which at the time I didn’t deal with so it festered in my head.  The frustrations and unhappiness have melted away and I feel a lot more assured of myself. I am also finally enjoying the ride that life is.

5. I am now (I hope) more open with people, well some people. 

6. I have let go off so much bad stuff in my head. 

I know I have a penchant for the overly dramatic, sometimes in a fun way where I am taking the piss, other times because that is how it felt in my head but I mean this with every word, for all the awesome people who have come into my life and made it better even if it has been ‘cause you have taught me something about myself with your fuck-upery, I wouldn’t be here.   Some of you I love, some of you I would still take a bullet for.

There is so much more I could write about, but these are some things that are within my head. 

I realize that some of this may well be cryptic and I may have fallen back into my trap of saying a lot but revealing little.

No comments:

Post a Comment